Welcome to Apple Valley Lake, Ohio, a haven for outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers alike . Created by the American Paper Company, Apple Valley Lake is a planned development. Construction began in 1970. The lake first reached full pool in 1972. Of the total 3,770 acres in the development, 511 acres are under water. Resulting in a lake 3 1/4 miles long with 9.5 miles of shoreline. Apple Valley Lake is a private community. However the area welcomes tourists, travelers, and families. Exploring activities at Apple Valley Lake is simple! If you are looking for a vacation or full time home you will be pleasantly surprised. Stay at Apple Valley and rent out a lovely home, or purchase your own to experience lake living.
- 3 beach areas: Kings Beach, Davis Beach and Sutton Beach. All of the facilities have picnic tables, shelter areas, common docks and volleyball courts!
- Indoor and outdoor pools: A clubhouse that includes two kitchens, two fireplaces, two furnished and carpeted lounge areas, lockers, changing areas, saunas, and a fitness center.
- Shuffleboard area and equipment, basketball court and outdoor clay horseshoe pits.
- Apple Valley Lake offers a wonderful selection of water-related activities : fishing, boating and jet-skiing to name a few!
How do you access Apple Valley Lake
- More information is available at the Apple Valley Property Owners Association website.
- Contact our lakefront Living team for available properties at Apple Valley Lake.
Posted by Chris Moiser, Lakefront Living Realty “The Lake Team”